Monday, November 23, 2009

Regarding my recent absence

I haven't said much on this site recently and for good reason. When your trading you buy something that you think is about to go up, and sell what you think is going to go down. I've told you to buy for months. I have rarely told you to sell... Can you read between the lines?

I will continue to be absent. This environment is unlike what I expected but is what I should have anticipated. I will give you my thoughts for now and go into detail about them in the next few days coming.

I have told you why to buy IAG for quite some time now. I continue to think so. Today as it surpasses $20 do you still doubt me?

GSS will break the 4 mark onward to 5. This I am 100% sure of. Having patience is grueling but remember this... it is easier for a producing gold company to turn profit than for a explorer to get into production. Soon profit in $'s will be obsolete. Investors will focus only upon proven gold and a history of the ability to mine it. This will continue to be a top 3 pick of mine until you realize why.

Newmont has always been my favorite major miner. they have proven to all the nay-sayers why recently... this will continue. I expect $100 in less than 3 years.

First Majestic... (either FR.To on Toronto or FRMSF on the pink sheets) is a remarkable silver company. Silver will due dramatic things soon. There is too much to right here. Call or email me and I will explain why.

This is also true for FNNVF or FNV.TO Franco Nevada.

GPRXF or GDP.V Golden Predator which is for all intensive purposes a penny stock, at less than $.70 a share, but right now they have $10 million in cash... again call or email and I'll explain there situation.

My arthritis is acting up so ill post when I can, if I can. Call or email for any questions.

Remember 1200-1250 buy the end of 2009? I've said it for 6 months! It's already here.

These are the days that separate the mice from the men my friends...

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment