Monday, November 2, 2009

Anyone paying attention?

The break up I spoke about 1 week ago has occurred. Gold is now less than $10 from its high, and $35 dollars from the 1100 target that I wrote would most likely occur in 3 weeks. The top at 1070 will be taken out soon. 1100 will follow. This is no longer an opinion or a hunch but a certainty. The dollar is dead. The dollar has been dead. The fact that America in general has yet to smell it's rotting corpse, does not make it any less dead. Those of you in the gold community know this to be true.

I can not stress to anyone in the form of words how important this is. I want you to remember that I do this for free as a service, because I pray that maybe at least a handful of people might listen to me. Those who fiddle around trading Google and Microsoft will miss an extraordinary move in the gold market, and there wisdom will tell them not to buy because it's too late, they missed it. These same people will come crawling back to buy gold at prices double what they are now. THIS CAN ALL BE AVOIDED!!! Protect yourself, your finances and your family from the ultimate government tax; inflation.

I will help anybody who asks. This is so crucial now if you have any questions as to this or need help as to how to invest in gold you can email me at jmmergott@gmail.com or call me at 908 722 8636. That is my home phone number. That is how seriously important this now is.

Get your finances in order now. By Jim Sinclair's count, 1 week to go, by mine, time is and has been up.

-Jonathan Mergott

No comments:

Post a Comment