Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome!!

I started this blog back in March, a few months before Alchemy Financial was officially was off the ground. (We officially went into business Friday, May 22 2009 and posted a 14% profit of the company's total capital in the first week of business.) However, now that things have hit the ground running with both the business and the gold market I found it increasingly more important that I revamp the blog, with my latest analysis of gold and stocks as it happens. I cannot stress enough the importants of what I'm saying. It's not so much an issue of making money, as it is keeping from being slaughtered in the aftermath. I will pledge a commitment to Alchemy Financial and this site and anyone who views it, that I will keep my posts updated and as accurate as humanly possible. Please remember that any information whatsoever for me can be sent to me at alchemyfinancial@yahoo.com and I will do my best to get back to you as timely as possible.
Good Luck.

-J
...Oh, and one more thing; although my analysis has been very accurate in the past, I am human, I could be wrong, so don't kill me if I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment