Monday, June 8, 2009

The end is near...

I will be the first to admit the fact that I was dead wrong in my interpretation of Armstrong's date. Most of the day I thought it was more than possible, but the "reversal" took it far away from my projections. This, my friends, is why I'm not, nor do I advise you to, be invested in the Dow. (or why I should make interpretations or predictions on its behalf for that matter.)

The dollar rally is done. (not to the minute or day, I've been off a few times now, so I don't want to be slaughtered by email if things don't turn in 10 min) Its out of steam and WILL turn very soon from now. What happens tomorrow, not sure. But buy while you can I can't stress this enough. At most 23 days till a definitive 1000 an ounce.

I repeat, THE TIME IS NOW!!!
(Yesterday even)

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment