Monday, June 8, 2009

Martin Armstrong

For any of you who may be paying attention to his reports from his prison cell in Fort Dix NJ, today is another date in the Armstrong Economics weekly pi formula. (in one of the recent articles he released he not only broke down the 7 major turning point dates in the 8.6 year confidence model, he also broke the lesser dates down into monthly and weekly.) On his weekly model the last date was to be an "up" move,(top) May 18 2009. On that day, the Dow Jones was up 250 points. From there it was a slide down to the next day June 8th 2009. May18 could very well be as Jim Sinclair translated it, "The end of the green shoots". On Armstrong's previous "top" (up move) on April 20th, the DJIA fell 300 points.

Regardless of your feelings on Armstrong, no body can (successfully) debate his brilliance at timing. He may have his opinions on a lot of other things which may be right or not, regardless I believe there worth paying attention to. If for any reason I found my own predictions or opinions, in any way contrary to an Armstrong prediction or confidence model "key" date, I would either seriously consider changeing my opinion, or keep my mouth shut about what it is. His dates are right on point, there interpretation is up for grabs however. He seems to focus on world markets, and the major moves in his dates have been them. His "waterfall" effect has been variously interpreted. I've heard that the "waterfall" will be the US dollar. I must disagree. My reasoning is this: I believe the dollar will follow more of a "free fall" as it rapidly declines, and secondly, Armstrong's focus has been mostly on the world markets. The 90's was the NASDAQ, 87 was the S&P, and 29 was the Dow. All though I believe they, as well as Nikkei and Hang Seng will follow, All eyes should be on the Dow right now. This is it's moment. What it does will be crucial for many other things.

My Armstrong prediction interpritation: The Dow will close down at, or in excess of the 200 point mark. 8550 perhapps. Lets wait and see.

If you still aren't buying in. You may be looking at your last chance right now. Gold is down Dollar (looks) strong. We will reach 1000 by this month, that doesnt leave much more time for down days. If you miss your oppertunity, I warned you.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment