Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Regarding my absence

I do apologize for the fact that I've been gone from here for the last 2 weeks. I believe the last call I made was the Goldcorp at 34. I called it a safe bet and it was. I sold it a few days ago at 37.10 and made $3000 for my company. Today it still hangs at the 37 level, if you bought it on my advice sell it today or tomorrow. I have been bombarded by so many things the last few weeks it's been difficult to devote anytime to this site, but I will try to more. If nothing else I will posts buys and sells and the targets prices for them for everything I buy personally or professionally. I like to give explanations as to why, but If you've paid attention you would have realized that majority of my calls are correct and will make you money so if there's no time for explanation, I would hope that there has been some level of trust built by now on my stock picks.

My current holdings are as follows... IAG at a price of 11.55, keep in mind 11.50 was the breakout point which has and will continue to serve as strong support, below that is support at 11.30 so buying at 11.50 is a good call that may pose an opportunity to buy more at 11.30 support. A rise to 12 is obvious and a challenge of the new 52 week high at 12.36 is itching to happen. Be sure to check hourly RSI on both gold and IAG. If both begin to fall toward 30 and IAG falls to support at either mark, it's a buy. (sounds like asking the planets to a line at once but it is actually the usual case) Remember, we buy into weakness and sell into strength and we will always make money. You need to but things when nobody wants them. Were watching hourly RSI's because daily has been uneventful. You will of course make more money on daily chart "swing" trades of course, but that is provided the RSI isn't flat, which has been the case recently.

Next is the TRE of course. Yes it's been a headache but do you see why I recommended it. I don't even remember how long I've held it now but what I do know is I bought it at 2.72 so at the 3 and teen levels I'm not complaining. Don't take the money and run just yet either, it will try to better the 100 day MA at 3.14 if a close above this level is successful, the next target will be 3.30, then to 3.50 and finally 4. When it reaches 4 I will give you my thoughts on it but for now 3.30 minimum is a given so just hold on.

GSS was sold on Friday as it was over bought. still not my target yet but it has a lot of resistance. My father bought it bake at 2.53 on Mon, that I do not recommend as of yet, although he has made money on it so far.

Finally BP. Yes British Petroleum. This one was for a lot of reasons. 1.) what I really wanted was a French oil company called Total SA (TOT) but some jerk off on CNBC told everyone to buy it when oil was up. Now it's been overbought for a week and I've been waiting for it to fall. However, BP looked great with a lot of support near the 51 level and looked as if it would challenge the 53.30 level. If it succeeded there was a lot of space in between that and 56.30 if not, I still made 2 points. Yes this site is about gold but oil is very nice too, as it also goes up based on the declining dollar, but is not usually as volatile to the price of the raw material. (they also pay great dived ends, like 5% or better.)

It's now 11:22 and things have turned down, and IAG is at the low of the day at 11.36. Buy it. If it goes to the 11.30 buy more but only if the RSI gets to or near 30 on the hourly chart. Our target is at least 12 and the time frame will be only a few days.

I'm sorry for my absence! Now, let's get back to making money!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment