Monday, July 20, 2009

tsk, tsk...

If you didn't take my advice and buy when I called the bottom at 905, that's fine. My own grandmother didn't either... It can be hard to want to buy something that has spent the last month or so agonizingly plummeting, but keep in mind that's only your emotions talking, and fear can be one hell of a convincing emotion. This is an EMOTIONLESS BUSINESS!! This is why we have those little sayings. ( Bulls make money, Bears make money and pigs get slaughtered) ie: don't be greedy, you'll never regret taking a profit. (Or as my grandfather would say, "leave some money for the next guy.") The fact of the matter is kiddies, If the big slide spooks you, you might as well sit on the sidelines. (Did you get that analogy?) But like I said that's fine. If you've been following me since I started, you've made some money, (Or at least now realize you could have) If not, or if your new here, that's fine, this is how business is done. First we need to build a good repertoire. You heard me say buy and I was right, now I'm going to tell you to sell.

I don't know If I'm going to nail this one direct or not as I did with the buy, but it will be soon. The dollar will rally a bit and gold will rightfully have "those that stand against us" come in and push it around like its the retarded child on the playground. But it will be short lived. We will have to wait and see what happens. But for now if gold doesn't fall tomorrow it will "stall" tomorrow. The new founded bullish sentiment will wear off as the rest of the world awaits a correction and sells off too, leaving you far off from the best numbers of the week. (Sell it to them when they want it... another favorite of mine.) Don't wait for everyone else to figure out what I'm telling you now. By then things will be significantly lower.

The fact of the matter is, somethings have to happen based on certain events and somethings can't happen. We buy gold because it is the only true currency. And we await the day the rest of the world figures it out too, sending gold straight up for days. But my friends, that day is soon, but not today. Things are overextended through the top of the trading bands, and is far to steep to be maintained, (and the inverse for the dollar). Sell now, and await further instructions.

Good Luck out in those markets my friends, I know how rough it can be.

-J

P.S I'm sorry my new stock quote application is not giving the up/down change numbers, but I added both the HUI gold bugs index and Golden Star Resources which is a stock I want to play around with. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment